- Code 3 Associates Expands Role with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Earnhardt Done After 2017
- Johnson stays hot with Monday victory at Bristol
- Rain Washes Out Bristol Qualifying
- E.J. Wade Joins LaJoie At Richmond
- Circle K Joins Kenseth And Gibbs
- CSX and Cassill Promote ‘Trees for Tracks’ at Bristol
- New pavement at Texas can’t stop Jimmie Johnson juggernaut
- Harvick And Blaney Lead The Way In Texas
- LaJoie Gets New Crew Chief
Thanks to a washout of qualifying, Kyle Larson gets to start first in the Food City 500 from the Bristol Motor...
Kevin Harvick won his second pole of the 2017 season with a lap of 27.217 seconds around the newly repaved and...
Kyle Larson got the pole for the STP 500 from Martinsville due to being the points leader...
Kyle Larson picked up his second career pole at the Auto Club Speedway, where he will share...
Ford teammates Joey Logano and Ryan Blaney put down the fastest times in Friday’s qualifying at Phoenix...
Brad Keselowski put down a lap of 27.881 seconds (193.680 mph) to capture the pole for Sunday’s...
Kevin Harvick continued to prove that moving to Ford would not slow his Stewart-Haas Racing team down...
Chase Elliott scored the pole for Sunday’s Daytona 500 with a lap of 46.663 seconds/192.872 mph. Joining...