- Joey Logano triumphs in scintillating NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race finish
- Matt Crafton dominates NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte
- Ben Kennedy Battles Back After Late Race Pit Stop at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Tony Stewart 20th in Final Sprint All-Star Race
- 2017 NASCAR Cup Series All-Star Format Change Idea
- John Wes Townley NCWTS Charlotte Rewind/New Jersey ARCA Preview
- Harvick Finishes 11th in All-Star Race
- Patrick Finishes 15th in Sprint All-Star Race
- RCR Post Race Report – Sprint All-Star Race
- Biffle Races Way into Sprint All-Star Race; Finishes 8th
Cassill pulling triple duty at Dover
- Updated: October 2, 2015
Cassill will pilot the No. 41 CRC Brakleen Chevrolet SS for MDM-Hillman Racing as the first-year K&N team looks to develop its fledgling program into a two-car operation in 2016. Travis Miller pilots the No. 40 team car and will make his seventh start of the season in Friday’s finale.
“Team owner Mike Hillman approached me a few weeks ago about getting in the No. 41 MDM-Hillman Chevrolet at Dover as they look for some additional feedback heading into the off-season to help grow that program for next year,” said Cassill, who has two previous K&N East Series starts with a career-best fourth-place finish at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. “The NASCAR K&N Series is great for driver development and MDM-Hillman Racing is trying to establish a baseline in which a young driver can hop into that seat next year and take off.”
CRC, a manufacturer of an extensive arsenal of automotive maintenance repair products, will promote its industry-leading CRC Brakleen® Brake Parts Cleaner on the K&N Series entry driven by Cassillin Friday’s Drive Sober 125. For Sunday’s main event, the AAA 400 Sprint Cup Series race, CRC will exhibit its popular fuel system cleaner, CRC 1-TANK POWER RENEW, on the No. 40 Hillman Racing Chevrolet SS.
“We finished 23rd at Dover in the spring with CRC BRAKLEEN on car, and with the track being located not far from CRC’s headquarters outside Philadelphia, we’re looking forward to getting the 1-TANK POWER RENEW colors up front for their fans and employees,” said Cassill. “This has been an exciting year of growth for our Hillman Racing team and we’re looking forward to closing out the final eight races in strong fashion.”
CRC 1-TANK POWER RENEW is available at participating NAPA Auto Parts Stores nationwide, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Advance Auto Parts, AutoZone, Pep Boys and other quality automotive wholesale distributors and retailers.
Hillman Racing PR