- Joey Gase Wins Comcast Community Champion of the Year Award
- Richard Petty Motorsports Makes Continued Progress in 2015
- Drew Carey to Host NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Featuring Performances by Andy Grammer, Sam …
- Kumpen Finishes 27th in NASCAR XFINITY Series Season Finale
- Martin Truex Jr, Furniture Row Racing Beat the Odds In 2015
- Harvick’s 2015 Theme
- Truex on Fire
- Finishing strong
- Waltrip bids farewell
- Jeff Gordon’s last ride and Kyle Busch’s first championship on NBC and NBCSN deliver most …
Ty Dillon to Drive No. 33 Nexium 24HR Chevrolet SS at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Updated: October 22, 2015
Richard Childress Racing announced today that Pfizer Inc., a premier innovative biopharmaceutical company, will be the primary sponsor of Ty Dillon for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Sunday, November 22, 2015.
Nexium® 24HR, the over-the-counter heartburn medication, will be featured on the No. 33 Chevrolet SS Circle Sport Racing entry. Dillon debuted the purple and yellow Nexium® 24HR paint scheme earlier this season at Michigan International Speedway.
Nexium® 24HR, The Purple Pill® you know and trust, is available without a prescription for frequent heartburn and that is good news for race fans everywhere. By taking Nexium® 24HR proactively, consumers can enjoy their racing experience with its all-day, all-night protection.