- Final Practice Times: AAA 400
- Final Practice Times: Rhino Linings 350
- Rinnai Expands Partnership with Whitt
- Rhodes ready for Dover test
- Starting Lineup: AAA 400
- Starting Lineup: Hisense 200
- The Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery announce sponsorship with Korbin Forrister for Vegas
- The odds are in favor of Matt Crafton in Vegas
- Johnny Sauter ready to cash in on a trip to victory lane in Vegas
- Cameron Hayley hopes to hit the jackpot in Las Vegas
Larson To Make Cup Debut At Charlotte
- Updated: October 2, 2013
Kyle Larson, the 21-year old phenom, will make his Sprint Cup Series debut at the Charlotte Motor Speedway on October 12th in the Bank of America 500. He will drive the #51 Chevrolet for Phoenix Racing with sponsor from Target.
He will also drive in the October 27th Goody’s Fast Relief 500 at the Martinsville Speedway for Phoenix Racing as well.
This is all in preparation for Larson running for Rookie of the Year in 2014 with Earnhardt Ganassi Racing in the #41 Target Chevrolet. It was also announced that Larson would run the full Nationwide Series schedule as well.