- Entry List: Bank of America 500
- Entry List: Drive For The Cure 300
- Kevin Harvick Dominates Dover To Preserve Sprint Cup Title Hopes
- Final Practice Times: AAA 400
- Final Practice Times: Rhino Linings 350
- Rinnai Expands Partnership with Whitt
- Rhodes ready for Dover test
- Starting Lineup: AAA 400
- Starting Lineup: Hisense 200
- The Tilted Kilt Pub and Eatery announce sponsorship with Korbin Forrister for Vegas
Stenhouse To Be Zestfully Clean Again In 2014
- Updated: October 11, 2013
It was announced on Thursday that Zest has extended its partnership with Roush Fenway Racing and driver Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year contender has had an up and down first season, but that has not deterred Zest.
“Our partnership with Roush Fenway Racing and Ricky Stenhouse delivers great value for the Zest brand,” said Jim Daniels, president and CEO of High Ridge Brands. “NASCAR fans are extremely loyal to team sponsors and we’ve seen that passion in how they support product and interact with our brand online. We look forward to 2014 as Ricky continues to become one of the sport’s top drivers. “
For Stenhouse, it’s nice to have some of the sponsorship questions answered. Zest will be on the car for six races next season as the primary sponsor. For the balance of the schedule they will be an associate sponsor.
“We are thrilled to have Zest back with us next season,” said Stenhouse. “We get to run one of the coolest paint schemes in the garage when they are on the car. Beyond that, they keep our team Zestfully clean and fresh, which is not always easy to do at places like Talladega. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know everyone within their organization, and we look forward to continuing our relationship with Zest.”
Before we think about 2014, next up in 2013 is the Bank Of America 500 from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. The action gets underway Saturday night at 7:30 PM EST and can be seen on ABC.