- Berry Tabbed For Richmond Start
- Entry List: Bojangles’ Southern 500
- Entry List: VFW SportClips Help A Hero 200
- Final Practice Times: Chevrolet Silverado 250
- Starting Lineup: Road America 180
- First Practice Times: Chevrolet Silverado 250
- Final Practice Times: Road America 180
- First Practice Times: Road America 180
- Entry List: Road America 180
- Entry List: Chevrolet Silverado 250
Hunt Brothers Pizza Follows Harvick To Stewart-Haas Racing
- Updated: October 15, 2013
Add Hunt Brothers Pizza to the growing list of companies moving their sponsorship from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing, following driver Kevin Harvick.
It was already announced that Hunt Brothers Pizza would sponsor Harvick in the Nationwide Series in four races in 2014. They will further their association with Harvick by being on the #4 Chevrolet of his as an associate sponsor starting next season.
“We’re very proud to enter our seventh year in NASCAR with Kevin Harvick and Stewart-Haas Racing,” said Keith Solsvig, vice president of marketing, Hunt Brothers Pizza. “Kevin and his wife DeLana have been excellent brand ambassadors, so much so that they have their very own Hunt Brothers Pizza oven in their kitchen. It’s that kind of authenticity that made continuing our partnership with Kevin Harvick a very easy decision.”
Hunt Brothers Pizza is no stranger to the Stewart-Haas Racing team. They sponsored the team, known as Haas CNC Racing, back in 2008 before moving to join Harvick in 2009.