- Sprint Cup Series Preview And Ranking
- Austin Hill Set To Compete in NCWTS in 2016
- Stalk It to Sponsor BK Racing in Daytona 500
- Brandon Jones adds NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Racing Series events to busy 2016 …
- Sorenson, Theme Park Connection Join MB Motorsports for Daytona
- Richard Childress Racing Trying to get back on Winning Ways
- Chip Ganassi Racing Looking to Improve on Faster Tracks
- Champion Power Equipment Continues Partnership with GMS Racing
- Team Penske to give away Ford Mustang in #Penske50 sweepstakes
- Matt Tifft Grabs 13-Race Opportunity with JGR No. 18 XFINITY Series Team
Hunt Brothers Pizza Follows Harvick To Stewart-Haas Racing
- Updated: October 15, 2013
Add Hunt Brothers Pizza to the growing list of companies moving their sponsorship from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing, following driver Kevin Harvick.
It was already announced that Hunt Brothers Pizza would sponsor Harvick in the Nationwide Series in four races in 2014. They will further their association with Harvick by being on the #4 Chevrolet of his as an associate sponsor starting next season.
“We’re very proud to enter our seventh year in NASCAR with Kevin Harvick and Stewart-Haas Racing,” said Keith Solsvig, vice president of marketing, Hunt Brothers Pizza. “Kevin and his wife DeLana have been excellent brand ambassadors, so much so that they have their very own Hunt Brothers Pizza oven in their kitchen. It’s that kind of authenticity that made continuing our partnership with Kevin Harvick a very easy decision.”
Hunt Brothers Pizza is no stranger to the Stewart-Haas Racing team. They sponsored the team, known as Haas CNC Racing, back in 2008 before moving to join Harvick in 2009.