- Brad Keselowski takes checkers in action-filled Talladega race
- Despite Last Lap Accident, Stenhouse Jr. Finishes 16th at Talladega
- Biffle Survives “Big One” to Finish 20th at Talladega
- Bayne Leads 22 Laps, Finishes 10th in Strong Run at Talladega
- Blaney Survives Major Wreck to Finish 9th at Talladega
- Rare Mechanical Failure Stops Dakoda Armstrong at Talladega
- Thrill Ride in Talladega ends With Brad Keselowski in Victory Lane
- Ray Black Jr. Finishes 29th at Talladega Superspeedway
- Smithley scores Top Finish at Talladega
- Elliott Sadler ends drought with wild win at Talladega
Hunt Brothers Pizza Follows Harvick To Stewart-Haas Racing
- Updated: October 15, 2013
Add Hunt Brothers Pizza to the growing list of companies moving their sponsorship from Richard Childress Racing to Stewart-Haas Racing, following driver Kevin Harvick.
It was already announced that Hunt Brothers Pizza would sponsor Harvick in the Nationwide Series in four races in 2014. They will further their association with Harvick by being on the #4 Chevrolet of his as an associate sponsor starting next season.
“We’re very proud to enter our seventh year in NASCAR with Kevin Harvick and Stewart-Haas Racing,” said Keith Solsvig, vice president of marketing, Hunt Brothers Pizza. “Kevin and his wife DeLana have been excellent brand ambassadors, so much so that they have their very own Hunt Brothers Pizza oven in their kitchen. It’s that kind of authenticity that made continuing our partnership with Kevin Harvick a very easy decision.”
Hunt Brothers Pizza is no stranger to the Stewart-Haas Racing team. They sponsored the team, known as Haas CNC Racing, back in 2008 before moving to join Harvick in 2009.