- Kenseth On Point At Richmond
- Code 3 Associates Expands Role with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Earnhardt Done After 2017
- Johnson stays hot with Monday victory at Bristol
- Rain Washes Out Bristol Qualifying
- E.J. Wade Joins LaJoie At Richmond
- Circle K Joins Kenseth And Gibbs
- CSX and Cassill Promote ‘Trees for Tracks’ at Bristol
- New pavement at Texas can’t stop Jimmie Johnson juggernaut
- Harvick And Blaney Lead The Way In Texas
Crew Chief Rogers Taking Leave From JGR
- Updated: March 29, 2017
Huntersville, NC – Joe Gibbs Racing announces that crew chief Dave Rogers will take personal leave for an indefinite period of time and Scott Graves will assume the role of crew chief for the No. 19 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series team.
Graves has been serving as the crew chief for JGR’s No. 18 NASCAR XFINITY Series team. His replacement will be named next week.
-Joe Gibbs Racing PR