- Stat Advance: Bank of America 500
- Entry List: Bank of America 500
- Entry List: Drive For The Cure 300
- Kevin Harvick Dominates Dover To Preserve Sprint Cup Title Hopes
- Final Practice Times: AAA 400
- Final Practice Times: Rhino Linings 350
- Rinnai Expands Partnership with Whitt
- Rhodes ready for Dover test
- Starting Lineup: AAA 400
- Starting Lineup: Hisense 200
Kligerman Gets Cup Shot At Texas
- Updated: October 16, 2013
Swan Racing announced Tuesday that Parker Kligerman will drive its #30 Toyota at the upcoming AAA Texas 500 from the Texas Motor Speedway. It will be the Sprint Cup Series debut for Kligerman, who currently drives for Kyle Busch Motorsports in the Nationwide Series.
“Since I started racing, my dream like many young racers, was to get to the top, which means competing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series,” said Kligerman. “Now that Swan Racing has given me that opportunity, I hope to make the most of it. I am truly grateful for the opportunity and to Swan Racing.”
“Parker is one of the truly gifted young drivers that will be winning races in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in the near future,” said owner Brandon Davis. “We are really looking forward to evaluating him at the AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.”
Swan Racing released driver David Stremme last month and has been auditioning younger drivers. Cole Whitt has gotten the majority of starts since Stremme left, but Kevin Swindell also drove for the team at New Hampshire.