- Phoenix Rising Team Rankings – Race 9
- Give Me Five: Talladega Edition
- Byron Hopes to Continue his Momentum at Kansas
- Mom’s Decision Allowed Truex Jr. to Pursue Racing Career
- Kyle Busch Finding a ‘Nose’ For Victory at Kansas
- Christopher Bell Back to His Winning Ways
- Oakmont Management Group To Sponsor Daniel Hemric and Brad Keselowski Racing
- Kurt Busch Kansas Victory Would Be Meaningful on Multiple Levels
- BUBBA burger Joins BK Racing, David Ragan for Sprint All-Star Race Weekend and Coca-Cola 600
- Keselowski Back tin Victory Lane in Dega
ICYMI: Ebert Named Almirola Crew Chief
- Updated: October 23, 2013
Current car chief Greg Ebert was named the interim crew chief for Aric Almirola for the remainder of the 2013 season by Richard Petty Motorsports on Tuesday.
He replaces competition director Sammy Johns who was atop the pit box this past weekend at Talladega. At the close of the season the team will then search for a permanent crew chief for the #43 team.
This comes after crew chief Todd Parrott was suspended indefinitely last week for failing a drug test. Richard Petty Motorsports confirmed that Parrott is no longer employed by the organization.