- Townley’s Jive Oh Five Set for Kansas Speedway
- Drivers Express Thoughts on Camping World Truck Series Chase System at Kansas
- Austin Wayne Self Travels to America’s Heartland Riding Momentum
- Contreras Motosports ready for Kansas Speedway
- Clint Bowyer Joining JR Motorsports for NXS Race at Chicagoland
- LoudMouth Exhaust to Team up With Bubba Wallace in Dover
- NASCAR Announces 2017 National Series Schedules
- Motorcraft/Quick Lane Team Hoping The Good Times Continue To Roll At Kansas Speedway
- XFINITY Series Regular B.J. McLeod Stays In The Saddle At Kansas Speedway
- Kevin Harvick Fast Laps, Leading Laps and Completing Every Lap
Kyle Busch Busted For Speeding
- Updated: May 5, 2014
Old new news for Kyle Busch, who TheScore.com is reporting got a speeding citation on April 29th in Denver, North Carolina. He was traveling 60 mph in a 45 mph zone, but believed it was a 55 mph area. It is also noted that the police report mentioned that Busch had a “disrespectful attitude.”
Although nothing like his 2011 speeding incident, going 128 mph in a 45 mph zone, but this does raise the questions on his maturity. Not quite 30, but a “veteran” in the Sprint Cup Series, Busch has yet to prove that he’s calmed down with age.
No word on any sanctions from NASCAR or Busch’s team, Joe Gibbs Racing. Further potential fallout might still be coming as this just happened last week. Until then, Busch and his team’s attention will be turned to this weekend’s 5-Hour Energy 400 from the Kansas Speedway.