- Austin Hill Set To Compete in NCWTS in 2016
- Stalk It to Sponsor BK Racing in Daytona 500
- Brandon Jones adds NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Racing Series events to busy 2016 …
- Sorenson, Theme Park Connection Join MB Motorsports for Daytona
- Richard Childress Racing Trying to get back on Winning Ways
- Chip Ganassi Racing Looking to Improve on Faster Tracks
- Champion Power Equipment Continues Partnership with GMS Racing
- Team Penske to give away Ford Mustang in #Penske50 sweepstakes
- Matt Tifft Grabs 13-Race Opportunity with JGR No. 18 XFINITY Series Team
- JR Motorsports and Cessna Announce Partnership
Kyle Busch Busted For Speeding
- Updated: May 5, 2014
Old new news for Kyle Busch, who TheScore.com is reporting got a speeding citation on April 29th in Denver, North Carolina. He was traveling 60 mph in a 45 mph zone, but believed it was a 55 mph area. It is also noted that the police report mentioned that Busch had a “disrespectful attitude.”
Although nothing like his 2011 speeding incident, going 128 mph in a 45 mph zone, but this does raise the questions on his maturity. Not quite 30, but a “veteran” in the Sprint Cup Series, Busch has yet to prove that he’s calmed down with age.
No word on any sanctions from NASCAR or Busch’s team, Joe Gibbs Racing. Further potential fallout might still be coming as this just happened last week. Until then, Busch and his team’s attention will be turned to this weekend’s 5-Hour Energy 400 from the Kansas Speedway.