- Starting Lineup: Coca-Cola 600
- Fresh tires propel Hamlin to NASCAR XFINITY win in Charlotte
- Erik Jones Earns Fourth Pole of 2016
- Hisense 300 Starting Lineup at Charlotte
- Mobil 1 Motor Oil Gears Up for More “Three Wide” Action with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Tommy Baldwin, Jr. Honors Family Friend and Comrades on Sunday
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Rookie of the Year contender Chase Elliott reveals retro NAPA AUTO …
- E.J. Wade Construction Joins BK Racing, Matt DiBenedetto at Pocono Raceway
- BK Racing Honors Fallen Soldiers during Coca-Cola 600
- All Three Roush Fenway Fords Qualify Top 10 for Coke 600
Kyle Busch Busted For Speeding
- Updated: May 5, 2014
Old new news for Kyle Busch, who TheScore.com is reporting got a speeding citation on April 29th in Denver, North Carolina. He was traveling 60 mph in a 45 mph zone, but believed it was a 55 mph area. It is also noted that the police report mentioned that Busch had a “disrespectful attitude.”
Although nothing like his 2011 speeding incident, going 128 mph in a 45 mph zone, but this does raise the questions on his maturity. Not quite 30, but a “veteran” in the Sprint Cup Series, Busch has yet to prove that he’s calmed down with age.
No word on any sanctions from NASCAR or Busch’s team, Joe Gibbs Racing. Further potential fallout might still be coming as this just happened last week. Until then, Busch and his team’s attention will be turned to this weekend’s 5-Hour Energy 400 from the Kansas Speedway.