- Starting Lineup: Drive For The Cure 300
- Second Practice Times: Bank of America 500
- Blaney’s PPG Ford To Start 16th in Bank of America 500 At Charlotte
- Ty Dillon Partners with Intense Cycles USA
- Ray Evernham honored with Smokey Yunick Award
- Carl Edwards says Joe Gibbs Racing will be a factor at Homestead
- A victory at Charlotte on Saturday would be ‘huge’ to Jeff Gordon
- Earnhardt Jr. Announces Landmark Partnership with TrueTimber® Camo
- LFR will host 14-year-old Camp 95 Alum at Charlotte race
- Stat Advance: Bank of America 500
Wegmans With Stenhouse Motor To 9th Place Finish
- Updated: July 14, 2014
Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. drove his Wegmans/Cargill Beef Ford to a 9th place finish in Sunday’s Camping World RV Sales 301. It was an a good showing for the young Roush Fenway Racing driver, who collected his first top-10 finish in nine races.
For the family- owned and operated Rochester, N.Y. based Wegmans, it was their first foray into main sponsorship of a NASCAR team. Previously their logos had shown up on the rear deck lids of cars, this time the Wegmans logo was featured prominently on the hood of Stenhouse’s Ford.
Teaming up with a family run grocery chain just makes sense for the family owned Cargill Beef, a trusted name in food that is part of a 149-year-old company nourishing people around the world. It was a run that the team needed and a good one to spread the word about Wegmans and Cargill Beef.
Cargill has been teaming up with local grocery store chains in the United States while sponsoring Stenhouse’s car. Last weekend in Daytona it was Winn-Dixie going for a ride with Stenhouse.