- Final Practice Times: Chevrolet Silverado 250
- Starting Lineup: Road America 180
- First Practice Times: Chevrolet Silverado 250
- Final Practice Times: Road America 180
- First Practice Times: Road America 180
- Entry List: Road America 180
- Entry List: Chevrolet Silverado 250
- Lap Leader Recap – Sprint Cup Bristol
- Lap Leader Recap – Xfinity Bristol
- Lap Leader Recap – Trucks Bristol
Meeting Danica Patrick At Watkins Glen
- Updated: August 11, 2014
Thanks to a great opportunity presented by Can-Am Spyder Start’N’ParkBlog met Danica Patrick before Sunday’s Cheez-It 355 at The Glen.
Professional stock car racer Danica Patrick, an ambassador of BRP’s popular Can-Am Spyder, not only rides the unique three-wheel on-road vehicle but also actively participates in promotional activities.
“I first tried the Can-Am Spyder in Long Beach, CA in a closed track and I had a blast. I couldn’t believe how much fun to ride it was,” said Patrick. “The Can-Am Spyder feels easy to drive. Its stability system gives you confidence. I simply had a blast!”
During our Meet and Greet, Patrick told us that riding the Can-Am Spyder “makes it all about the journey of getting there as opposed to necessarily where you are going.” Patrick continued: “They are just a cool, friendly way to get out.”