- Austin Hill Set To Compete in NCWTS in 2016
- Stalk It to Sponsor BK Racing in Daytona 500
- Brandon Jones adds NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Racing Series events to busy 2016 …
- Sorenson, Theme Park Connection Join MB Motorsports for Daytona
- Richard Childress Racing Trying to get back on Winning Ways
- Chip Ganassi Racing Looking to Improve on Faster Tracks
- Champion Power Equipment Continues Partnership with GMS Racing
- Team Penske to give away Ford Mustang in #Penske50 sweepstakes
- Matt Tifft Grabs 13-Race Opportunity with JGR No. 18 XFINITY Series Team
- JR Motorsports and Cessna Announce Partnership
Brandon Gdovic to debut in the NASCAR Xfinity Series with Viva Motorsports at Texas Motor Speedway
- Updated: April 6, 2015
Yorktown, V.A. – Precision Performance Motorsports (PPM) announced today Brandon Gdovic will make his debut in the NASCAR Xfinity Series at Texas Motor Speedway, driving the No. 55 WindStax™ Wind Power Systems Chevrolet Camaro for Viva Motorsports.
Gdovic, a veteran in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East with 46 starts in the series over 4 seasons. The three largest tracks on the K&N Pro Series East schedule are New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Dover International Speedway, and Iowa Speedway. With experience on all three, Gdovic is ready to advance to the 1.5-mile tracks. Gdovic made his ARCA debut last year at Kentucky Speedway, followed by racing through the field from 28th to 8th after qualifying was rained out at Kansas Speedway.
The No. 55 team will be led by crew chief Mark Setzer. Setzer has 20 plus years of experience in racing as a driver, crew member and crew chief in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Xfinity Series, and Sprint Cup Series.
Gdovic’s No. 55 Chevrolet Camaro will be sponsored by WindStax™ Wind Power Systems, a long time partner of his No. 46 car in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East.
“I am excited to debut in the XFINITY series at Texas Motor Speedway next week for Viva Motorsports driving the No. 55 WindStax™ Chevrolet Camaro”, said Gdovic. “We have partnered with WindStax™ for multiple years and I am proud to be able to represent them now at the national level of NASCAR. Viva Motorsports has welcomed me to their team and I am looking forward to working with everyone next week when we get to Texas.”
Texas Motor Speedway NASCAR Xfinity Series practice will take place at 4:30 to 5:30 pm and 6:30 to 8 pm Thursday April 9. On Friday April 10, Coors Light Pole Qualifying will begin at 4:45 pm and the O’Reilly Auto Parts 300 green flag will be at 8 pm. Practice, qualifying, and the race will be aired live on Fox Sports 1.
-White Gaulding Partners