- Code 3 Associates Expands Role with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Earnhardt Done After 2017
- Johnson stays hot with Monday victory at Bristol
- Rain Washes Out Bristol Qualifying
- E.J. Wade Joins LaJoie At Richmond
- Circle K Joins Kenseth And Gibbs
- CSX and Cassill Promote ‘Trees for Tracks’ at Bristol
- New pavement at Texas can’t stop Jimmie Johnson juggernaut
- Harvick And Blaney Lead The Way In Texas
- LaJoie Gets New Crew Chief
Start ‘N’ Park Blog Pick ‘Em Challenge
Welcome to the Start ‘N’ Park Blog Challenge for 2017! This year it will only be the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series.
Like previous years, the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Pick ‘Em Challenge will be based on making weekly picks of the driver you believe will score the most points, with bonus point if that driver wins the race as well. It will be a season long challenge and the picker with the most points at the end of the season is the champion.
Just make sure that the driver you are picking is in the race that weekend, as if they are not, you will not earn any points for that race. Also, there is a one hour deadline prior to the start of the race, should you not get your pick in, you will not earn any points for that race.
To play the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Pick ‘Em Challenge, go to the link below and enter your pick for this weekend’s race.
Points are awarded 45 for 1st, 39 for 2nd, 38 for 3rd, on the way down to 1 point for 40th place.
Any questions, email Mike@StartNParkBlog.com. Thanks for your participation, and good luck!