- Kenseth On Point At Richmond
- Code 3 Associates Expands Role with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Earnhardt Done After 2017
- Johnson stays hot with Monday victory at Bristol
- Rain Washes Out Bristol Qualifying
- E.J. Wade Joins LaJoie At Richmond
- Circle K Joins Kenseth And Gibbs
- CSX and Cassill Promote ‘Trees for Tracks’ at Bristol
- New pavement at Texas can’t stop Jimmie Johnson juggernaut
- Harvick And Blaney Lead The Way In Texas
All posts tagged "Chase Elliott"
Thanks to a washout of qualifying, Kyle Larson gets to start first in the Food City 500...
Kevin Harvick won his second pole of the 2017 season with a lap of 27.217 seconds around...
MARTINSVILLE, Va. – In Sunday’s STP 500 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Martinsville Speedway, everything...
Kyle Larson got the pole for the STP 500 from Martinsville due to being the points leader...
Chase Elliott scored the pole for Sunday’s Daytona 500 with a lap of 46.663 seconds/192.872 mph. Joining...
CONCORD, N.C. – Hooters has joined 12-time NASCAR Cup Series champions Hendrick Motorsports as a primary sponsor...
The season opening Daytona 500 is over, but there will be many questions to answer in the...
When news broke in January that Steve Letarte was leaving Hendrick Motorsports for the television booth it...