- Code 3 Associates Expands Role with Stewart-Haas Racing
- Earnhardt Done After 2017
- Johnson stays hot with Monday victory at Bristol
- Rain Washes Out Bristol Qualifying
- E.J. Wade Joins LaJoie At Richmond
- Circle K Joins Kenseth And Gibbs
- CSX and Cassill Promote ‘Trees for Tracks’ at Bristol
- New pavement at Texas can’t stop Jimmie Johnson juggernaut
- Harvick And Blaney Lead The Way In Texas
- LaJoie Gets New Crew Chief
All posts tagged "Stewart-Haas Racing"
KANNAPOLIS, N.C. – Code 3 Associates is expanding its partnership with Stewart-Haas Racing. The 501(c)(3) non-profit organization...
Kevin Harvick won his second pole of the 2017 season with a lap of 27.217 seconds around...
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. – NASCAR® and Aspen Dental, one of the largest and fastest-growing networks of independent...
NASCAR dropped the hammer on the Stewart-Haas Racing and Team Penske organizations after Sunday’s race at Phoenix...
Kevin Harvick continued to prove that moving to Ford would not slow his Stewart-Haas Racing team down...
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina – Kevin Harvick, driver of the No. 4 Jimmy John’s Ford Fusion for Stewart-Haas...
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina – For the first time in his 17-year Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series career,...
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina – After getting caught up in a late-race incident Sunday at Daytona (Fla.) International...